- 2023-2026, Newton International Fellowships, British Academy and the Royal Society. £394,851 ($481,746).
- 2023-2026, NWO-Computing Time: Efficient Neural Network Scaling through Sparsity, Dutch Research Council (NWO), $90,431.5.
- 2023-2026, “Carnegie Bosch Fellowships”, Sponsored by CMU and Bosch, $160,000. (declined)
- 2022-2023, IFML Fellowship, Institute for Foundations of Machine Learning (IFML) and The University of Texas at Austin (UT Austin).
- 2022-2024, NWO-Computing Time: Large-Scale Sparse Neural Models, Dutch Research Council (NWO), $220,000.